We realise the importance of getting direct feedback from schools using our games. Sleuth IT games are being played in schools around the world.
On this page are images from the many sessions that have been delivered with students and teachers!
We will shortly be posting detailed case studies to show our games in operation and the effect they have in the classroom.
Why not book a Sleuth IT taster session so that you can see for yourself and enjoy playing our bespoke game for teachers, The Time Machine (Are you ready to save the world?)
The Sleuth IT taster session takes 2.5 hours and is a full game based experience that will take you through all aspects of introducing Sleuth IT to your classes successfully.
The taster session covers:
- Using the Sleuth IT app and iBeacons with your class
- How Sleuth IT engages your students in literacy work
- Playing the Time Machine game (and saving the world!)
- 10 iPad workflows / lessons / projects.
- Using Sleuth IT for assessment
- Referencing how Sleuth IT games engage students in Literacy, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Communication and Computational thinking
To book a Sleuth IT taster session use our contact form - we look forward to hearing from you!